All about writing

Words are fascinating ... Put them together in the right way, and we can communicate with people in other places and other times. Make a mess of it and ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Friday, September 16, 2005

Good news!

I just discovered that Write101 has been named one of the 101 Best Websites for Writers for 2005!

Woohoo!

Writer's Digest chooses 101 sites every year, and has done so since the turn of the century (the 20th century that is) ... and since WD has been knocking around, helping writers, since 1920, I think that means they're good judges of what writers are looking for ...

That news made my day, and I hope it makes you feel happy to be associated with a quality site, too :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog from the beginning..Thank you for your wonderful work! Keep up the good work.

Sun Feb 11, 08:38:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home